Fender Standard Series Telecaster LEFT HAND Neck 21 Medium Jumbo Frets 0995122921
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
- Original Fender Quality
- Modell-Number: 0995122921
Crafted at Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine left-hand Fender Stratocaster" guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut.
- Style Modern
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Maple neck with walnut "skunk" stripe
- Tuner Mounting Config 2-Guide Pin
- Standard truss rod
- Other Features Each nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. (Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance)
- Where Used Standard Series
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Neck Material Maple
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Standard
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Headstock Thickness .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .870” (22.09 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .397" (10.08 mm)