Fender Road Worn 60's Stratocaster Neck 21 Vintage Tall Frets Nitro 0999833921
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. Our Road Worn® Nitro finish is hand-distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
This genuine Fender Stratocaster neck is crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Featuring a mid ‘60’s “C” neck profile and 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage tall frets, for the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. The perfect way to give your Strat® authentic Fender feel, this replacement neck even sports our famous “spaghetti” logo on the headstock.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures.
- Original Fender Quality
- Modell-Number: 0999833921
- Road Worn® Nitro finish maple neck
- Mid ‘60’s “C” profile; 7.25”-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- 21 vintage tall frets; pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Style Vintage
- Neck Shape Mid '60s "C"
- Tuner Mounting Config Vintage-style 2-screw
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Neck Material Maple
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Neck Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Truss Rod Nut Vintage-Style Slotted
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Vintage Tall
- Headstock Thickness .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .974" (24.74 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .358” (9.09 mm)