Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster Neck 21 Vintage Tall Frets U Shape 0999872921
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. The Fender Road Worn Nitro finish is hand-distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
This genuine Fender Telecaster neck is crafted at Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Featuring an early ‘50’s “U” neck profile and 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage tall frets, for the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. The perfect way to give your Tele® authentic Fender feel, this replacement neck even sports our famous “spaghetti” logo on the headstock.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut.
- Original Fender Quality
- Modell-Number: 0999872921
- Road Worn® Nitro finish maple neck
- Fat early ‘50’s “U” profile; 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard
- 21 vintage tall frets; pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Style Vintage
- Neck Shape Early '50s "U"
- Tuner Mounting Config Vintage-style 2-screw
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Neck Material Maple
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Neck Finish Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Truss Rod Nut Vintage-Style Slotted
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Vintage Tall
- Headstock Thickness .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .900” (22.86 mm), 12th Fret - .990” (25.15 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .358” (9.09 mm)