Fender Road Worn '70's Telecaster Deluxe Neck 21 Medium Jumbo Frets C Shape 0999712921
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. The Fender Road Worn Nitro finish is hand-distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
This genuine Fender Telecaster Deluxe neck is crafted at Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Featuring a medium “C” neck profile and 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, for the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument. Although this neck features a 3-bolt design typical of '70s Teles, only the bottom two neck mounting pilot holes are available, giving you the flexibility to use this neck with many different guitar bodies.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut.
- Original Fender Quality
- Modell-Number: 0999712921
- Road Worn Nitro finish maple neck
- Medium “C” profile; 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets; pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Bullet-style truss rod adjustment
- Style Vintage
- Neck Shape Medium "C"
- Tuner Mounting Config 70's 2-screw
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Neck Material Maple
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Neck Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Truss Rod Nut Bullet Style
- Truss Rod Bullet Style
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Headstock Thickness .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .900" (22.86 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .397" (10.08 mm)