Fender Road Worn 60's Jazz Bass Neck 20 Medium Jumbo Frets C Shape 0990226921
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. The Road Worn Nitro finish is hand-distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
This genuine Fender Jazz Bass neck is crafted at Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Featuring a mid ‘60’s “C” neck profile and 9.5"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, for the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. The perfect way to give your Jazz Bass authentic Fender feel, this replacement neck even sports our famous “spaghetti” logo on the headstock.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut.
- Original Fender Quality
- Modell-Number: 0990226921
- Road Worn Nitro finish maple neck
- Mid ‘60’s “C” profile; 9.5”-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- 20 medium jumbo frets; pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Style Vintage
- Neck Shape Mid '60s "C"
- Tuner Mounting Config Vintage-style 4-screw
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Neck Material Maple
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Neck Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Truss Rod Nut Vintage-Style Slotted
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Headstock Thickness .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .815" (20.70 mm), 12th Fret - 1.0" (25.40 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .734” (18.64 mm)