Fender American Special Stratocaster Neck 22 Jumbo 9,5" Maple 0995602921
Fender replacement necks are made at Fender manufacturing facilities to the same specifications as those used on our instruments. Contours, finishes, fret sizes and all other materials are designed and crafted in genuine Fender fashion. U.S.-made necks have detailed frets, satin finishes, hand-rolled fingerboard edges and a "modern C" profile for comfortably smooth playability.
The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, and features a '70s-era headstock logo decal.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Original Fender Quality
- Modell-Number: 0995602921
- Maple neck w/ walnut stripe
- Large ’70s headstock
- Six two-guide-pin tuning machine hole
- Style Modern
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Tuner Mounting Config 2-Guide Pin
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .870” (22.09 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter: .404” (10.26 mm)